Saturday, October 24, 2009

THING #17 (Week 7)

I have posted my WebQuest lesson in the California Classroom Curriculum Connections wiki. Here is the link: http://classroomlearning2.pbworks.com/f/Mystery%20WebQuest.htm

I have to admit I found the wiki a little confusing and had some moments of panic as I tried to figure out how to upload my WebQuest file, but it worked out in the end. I guess it is just like everything else...you have to get used to the layout and how to navigate through the site.

I can imagine that a wiki page would be useful to communicate with teachers from other schools. I am wondering if the regional school library system in my area has a wiki...it would be so much more useful than just a website. It could be one-stop shopping for anyone with questions or concerns and might help with listserv over-use.

No comments:

Post a Comment